1. Bring the outdoors in. No matter how big or small your space, this always adds a homely feel to your environment.
2. Don’t be afraid to incorporate colour. A few pops of colour add personality to your home.
3. Be sure not to over – crowd your space. Go for pieces that create a feeling of openness, the finishes can create the warmth & homely vibe.
4. A variation in shapes softens a space. Eg. If you have a large rectangular sofa with a chaise, then soften the lines with a round coffee table.
5. Steer away from trying to match all of your wood finishes. Be creative and look into featuring other surfaces such as marble …But don’t over do it !